Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Huawei Air Blower UK. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Huawei Air Blower UK.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
15. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
16. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
17. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
18. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
19. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
20. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
21. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
22. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
23. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
24. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
27. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
28. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.
DELIVERY AND RISK IN THE GOODS
(a) We will use our best endeavours to comply with our quoted delivery date but we will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or expense, either direct or indirect and including but not limited to loss of profit or liability to third parties, which may be suffered by the Buyer by reason of late delivery of the goods from whatsoever cause the late delivery may arise.
(b) Although given in good faith the time for delivery mentioned in our quotation is intended as an estimate only and is not therefore to be treated as of the essence of the contract
(c) The Buyer shall have no right to reject goods by reason of their being delivered other than at the quoted time.
(d) Delivery in the UK shall be as follows:
(1) Goods sold "ex-works" will be dispatched in accordance with the buyer's instructions and the risk in such goods will pass to the Buyer from the time of loading at our works.
(2) Goods sold "Delivered" will be dispatched by whatever means of transport we chose unless a specified method of transport has previously been agreed in writing. The risk in the goods will pass to the Buyer when they reach the destination named by the Buyer and before unloading.We will insure the goods for their full contract value against the risk of loss or damage in transit and the premium will be charged to the customer's account.
(e) Delivery overseas shall be by the appropriate method stated in our quotation, strictly interpreted in accordance with the definitions contained in INCOTERMS 1980, except that FOB shall mean FOB Liner Terms.
(f) We shall not be liable for failure to deliver goods or to complete work or for failure to do so promptly if such failure arises due to force majeure or by reason of any delays occasioned by strikes, riots, lockouts or other labour trouble, war, fire, accident, mechanical failure, non-availability to us of supplied of stock, parts, or materials. delay in delivery' to us of the goods or materials therefore by suppliers or other persons. Government action, legislation or regulation of any kind. Act of God, or any circumstances whatsoever outside our reasonable control and such delay or failure to deliver or to complete work on goods shall not affect the Buyer's obligation to pay for goods already delivered and work already completed.
Where goods are sold packed the extent of packing and/or protection necessary will be at our discretion. Any special packing stipulated by the Buyer will be charged to the Buyer's account Any goods sent unpacked at the Buyer's request will be at the risk of the Buyer. All packing materials are non-returnable.
LOSS OR DAMAGE IN TRANSIT
(a) We accept no liability for loss or damage in transit except in the case of goods sold 'DELIVERED' and in such case our responsibility will be limited to replacing or repairing the missing or damaged goods, or at our option, returning the purchase price. In any event no claim will be considered unless both the carriers and ourselves are notified in writing.
(b) In the case of damaged goods notification must be received in writing within three days of receipt other than on any proof of delivery note; and in the case of non-delivery within 14 days after the date of despatch as notified by us.
The Buyer may not at any time erase, alter or deface our name or any of out trade marks or attach any other trade mark to the goods or juxtapose our trade marks with any other mark likely to cause confusion, unless in receipt of our express permission in writing.
These conditions and any Contract between us and the Buyer shall be governed in all respects by the laws of England except that the Uniform Law an the international Sale of Goods shall not apply either in whole or in part. The Buyer shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
(a) In lieu and any warranties conditions or liabilities implied by law our liability in respect of any defect in goods or for any loss, injury or damage attributable thereto shall be limited to, at our option (i) the supply of new goods in exchange for defective goods or (ii) repair at our premises of defective goods or (iii) payment at value of defective goods. Save as aforesaid and without prejudice thereto we shall not be liable far consequential or other damage howsoever arising.
(b) Further we shall not be liable (i) Unless claim is detailed in writing within 12 months of invoice date; (ii) To accept return of goods until we have examined them; (iii) Unless Goods supplied are installed and demonstrated at the time of installation by the Company or installed as advised by the Company.
(c) In respect that our goods include design and artistic work not capable of precise definition our obligation to supply goods to customers is limited to supplying goods reasonably in compliance with any specification forming part thereof.